| Welcome to Digientity
DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.
News Updates
| Sorry | ||
Hello everybody. First, I'd like to say thanks so much for getting the site 10,000 hits. I was all alerd when I heard about it. Sadly, I haven't been able to update for the past week, since for the first time since I'd got the rusty old thing, my computer crashed. Luckily, I was able to save most of my stuff, but the internet doesn't work on it. I had the TV guide ready and all for this week too! :( I'd really like to thank all my affiliates for supporting the site and giving me tips and help for everything. You've been really helpful. Hopefully I will be back soon. I'll see you all then. |
||
12 June 2004 by gerjomarty |
||