| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

      ยป CONFIRMED: Jetix launch on FK imminent!

I was going to post this yesterday, but I had no time. I've been dying to tell everyone! Fox Kids have started airing adverts about Jetix! And it's actually a programming block right now, and not a full channel rename. That, as stated before by FKE, will be coming in the autumn sometime. Some interesting programmes will be featured, and I can't wait! two new animes in the Jetix block: Sonic X and Shaman King. Sonic X is currently airing on ITV every Wednesday at around 3:50pm and it is an excellent anime. I'm really glad that it's coming to Jetix. Shaman King I just can't wait for. I've heard a lot of good things about it, and it looks fantastic from the ads. Even though there's been no mention of Digimon Frontier yet, there wasn't going to be since they're only announcing new shows on the ads. But I have a feeling that it will be coming as digimon features so heavily on Jetix in the States. Dates and times haven't been revealed, but I'm willing tobet it'll be around the start of April. Robot Wars, that I previously mentioned will be appearing on Fox Kids but not on the Jetix block. That's it for now, and I'm hoping to get the full website back in a few days, hopefully!

EDIT: Sonic X will air on 3rd April at 4pm. More news this Sunday, when TV schedules will be updated.

23 March 2004 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?