| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

ยป I'M BACK!

And whaddya know? I'm two days late for the TV schedule. My morst record yet. Actually, I had a lot of things to do at the weekend, and when I finally got round to the listings, my parents were watching the TV. Typical. Well, better late than never, as the saying goes, but it's even better for you, you lucky so-and-so's! I have added clocks to the TV schedule! Yes, you read it right! Clocks! It needs a bit of variety, so that's what I've been wasting my time doing for the past hour. Click here to view listings from today until Friday. Digimon ain't on at the weekend because of yet another Totally Spies marathon.

But that's not all, I've changed the season 2 page aswell. Instead of the screens on the page, you can click a fancy button and it will take you to it. Just to save your time when looking at the page. That's it for this update, but expect more very soon... :)

03 February 2004 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?