| Welcome to Digientity
DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.
News Updates
| Been Away | ||
Hello again everyone, it's me. I'm just here to say that the reason why the site's been so neglected is because I've been working on a new layout. And the reason why that's taking so long is because I've decided to fill in all the gaps that I left behind. So while I update, I'll be adding more stuff. I'm sure you will like it and I hope to have the layout up very soon. Everything is quiet on the Digimon front, with some new games, manga, CCG and DVDs coming out soon. As it's a special lineup on FK, there's no digimon for the remainder of the summer. I'll see you all again very soon!
|
||
09 August 2004 by gerjomarty |
||