| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

Not much new

Hola. In my second and final report from Spain, I haven´t been doing much. I´ve only seen one digimon related thing since last time too: a Gatomon fan. Her tail was shaped in to a fan for cooling off. I didn´t buy it and I´m really sorry I didn´t. i would have taken a picture and shown you! I´ll be back and working on the site again on Thursday. i hope you have a nice few days until then! ;)

12 July 2004 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?