| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

It´s very warm in Spain...

I am currently sitting in an internet cafe in La Florida near Alicante in Spain with seven minutes left on my counter and typing on a very dodgy keyboard. The only digimon related thing I have seen over here is a "Digimon 02" ice cream cup, which was just fanastic. I´ll be back on Thursday, so I might update then. I´ll see you later!

FOX KIDS TV GUIDE - 12TH TO 18TH JULY

9:00am Digimon (Mon-Fri)
9:30am Digimon (Mon-Fri)

09 July 2004 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?