| Welcome to Digientity
DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.
News Updates
| Tagboard Problems | ||
We've been having some problems with the tagboard as of late. It seems that some hardware has gone astray over at tag-board.com and it has fecked up our tagboard (along with other ones). Hopefully the problem wil be fixed within the next few days. Next week's TV schedule for Fox Kids is online. Just click the first link on the left. We're right in the middle of Tamers! Hopefully I'll have some decent updates soon, but I've been really busy lately I've hardly had time to breathe. See you all soon! ;) |
||
09 May 2004 by gerjomarty |
||