| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

ladies and gentlemen, we're back!

I've been accepted to join our new servers! SpiralPages.com! I am so over the moon that the full site will be back, at the very most, in 2 DAYS! I am over the moon. When the full site will return, it will pack a new layout with new colours and a new banner! I've been working on these while we've been offline to try and make something special for you guys when we come back. Gerjo: Over and out! ;)

14 April 2004 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?