| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

If you're reading this...

...Then I've got the new site working! :) I've also made a new news update box to try and make it look a bit better. I'm not sure if it's worked. The tagboard has been cleared and is ready to use, and some rules about it's use will be put online in the next few days, as there have been a lot of s-p-a-m-m-e-r-s about recently. Check out some new pages on the left bar, including the international digidestined section. The release date guide has also been updated.

I have more good news too! After checking the listings for next week, Digimon is back on FK with a vengeance! At all the proper times and with Jetix still intact. Excellent. Expect the TV guide to be updated on Sunday. And in other off-topic news, I got up at 5am this morning to queue for tickets for Radio 1's One Big Weekend! An excellent line-up including Ash, Franz Ferdinand, Kelis, Avril Lavigne, Keane and The Streets. And I'm going! This will be my first ever proper gig, and so I might have a review up after the event happens on the 24th and 25th of April. On that note, I'll leave you to your regular business. ;)

16 April 2004 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?