| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

fox kids are eejits

I am quite steamed at the mo'. I've just checked the TV schedules for next week. It turns out that Jetix is in fact on all week and not just on weekends. And it also turns out that Robot Wars is on all week too. IN DIGIMON'S TIMESLOT. B*****ds. for the next week, Digimon has been cancelled on FK. I'm not even sure if it'll return any time soon. But you can be 110% sure I'll be keeping you posted on the developments as they happen. Oh, and I got a reply from FKEurope! Guess what! It's the typical reply of we have no news, but make sure you watch everything else. Grrreat. I'm sorry to all the digi-fans from the UK and the Republic but it doesn't look good for digimon to be returning any time soon. >_<

01 April 2004 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?