DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.
News Updates
Digimon DVD Release
I've got an incredibly quick reply back from Maximum Entertainment, the company who are releasing all the old Fox Kids classics on to DVD. FK Europe could really take a leaf from their book. :) Here's the reply...
// "Thank you for your interest in Digimon. The first Digimon volume will be released on 26th July, with 5 episodes on the DVD. We are waiting on details for the next release. Keep tab's on our website for future release dates." //
Which is a nice reply that answered all of my questions. The release date guide will be updated with this info accordingly in about 15 minutes time. And to anyone outside of the UK that was hoping to buy this, it's going to be Reigon 2. Sorry. But hey, I'm going to have a lot of info about those first five episodes up on the site when the time comes, as I'll be off for the summer and I'll have money due to my birthday. Expect screenshots, scripts and a little something I was thinking of doing: The Fanboy's Commentary. More on that as I get it. :) See you all later, mates.