| Welcome to Digientity
DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.
News Updates
| And I'm back! | ||
Hello everybody! I'm back from the festivities of One Big Weekend 2004 and I have to say it was amazing! It really was something else. That's the reason I've been away all weekend. It's also the reason why TV schedules won't be updated until tomorrow night. I've had the best weekend ever so far, and my feet are hurting like hell. I can hardly walk but I'm just shocked by all the massive bands coming to my city: Derry. I was raving on Saturday and |
||
25 April 2004 by gerjomarty |
||