| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

      » welcome to layout change #5,246...

...Well, it feels that way anyway. :) This is a layout I've been working on for a few days because, as always, i was getting bored with the old one. However, I like this, so it should stay like this for the time being. On to news...

There has been activity on the tagboard!! Glory be! *ahem* Don't forget the tagboard's alwasy there for a chat, but beware that I'm never in on Friday or Saturday nights, but any other night should be fine. Finally, the TV schedule has been updated for the week beginning Monday 15th March.

Can I say right here and now that 17th March is the Irish day of the year: St. Patrick's Day. I shall be celebrating in style, as I'm pretty patriotic, so Happy St. Patrick's Day to everybody all around the world! On that note: Slan! (Goodbye!)

14 March 2004 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?