DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.
News Updates
» some more news for everybody
I really don't know why I'm posting right now, as the site is down on the domain AND the server. It's a double whammy and I can't even re-direct to anywhere since the domain's gone aswell. Portland are really bad with server uptime, as I've only been with them a month and downtime has been like about 5-6 days altogether.
The TV schedule has been updated for the first week of March! And weekend digimon episodes are back!! The tamers action continues all week on Fox Kids.
And no, that's not all the news we have for you! there's more news that I've caught wind of for the Fox Kids Jetix rename. It will happen some time in April, and shows include:
- Robot Wars - The new Power Rangers series' (They had to be there, didn't they?)
- Beyblade (I couldn't believe that one.)
- Medabots (As per usual)
- More movies
And finally, Digimon! I'm willing to bet it'll be season four, too. Roll on April!! ;)