DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.
News Updates
» foxkids/disney links & temporary measures
A press release by FKE (Fox Kids Europe) contains some stuff that might be hinting towards something similar happening in America right now. Read on...
// "Fox Kids Europe N.V. (FKE), ... the leading pan-European integrated children's entertainment company, today announced that it will be relocating the offices of its UK and French operations to the local premises of the Walt Disney Company (Disney) in both countries. ... As part of this initiative, Disney will provide services to FKE including state-of-the-art transmission, post production and library facilities as well as IT and book-keeping services." // -- FKE
Which means that Fox Kids could be getting a bit better TV-wise, with Disney's facilities. But it does sort of hint that Fox Kids and Disney are close business partners. Probably because Disney bought out FK in the States. As usual, no digimon news yet, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for new episodes and the like.
I've lost count of the number of problems we've been having with the latest server. The new thing now is that I've exceeded the bandwidth of the disgraceful limit of 100MB, which is definitely not enough. Now, I am only 15 and I don't even get pocket money, so there isn't any way that I could pay for hosting. This website is run completely free. So what I have to do now is either hope and pray that I can find a server as good as this one but without all the downtime and the bandwidth problems or the main site stays closed for the duration of this month. I'm really sorry to everyone that has been visiting FD recently. This is just an obstacle that we'll have to try and get round.