| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

ยป here's a pretty big update...

Well, first of all I've got the TV schedule up for this week. Click here to view listings up to Friday, because once again Digimon isn't on at the weekend. Roll on Jetix...

Now, in other news, I've gone and got myself a domain. I want everybody to change bookmarks and addresses to www.finestdreams.tk . It was free, and it made the address easier to remember, so i was all over it. You also might have noticed that theres no ads anymore. That's because I've changed the server. i completely forgot that BT gave me 10MB with no ads, so i went and changed. you might notice the news updates being a bit up and down at first, but it should be okay by tomorrow or the next day.

That's it for this update, thanks for reading!

08 February 2004 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?