| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

      ยป completely over the moon

You want to know why? I have 2,000 unique hits! That 'special coming soon' text on the splash page has been replaced by a little thank you pic to all our visitors. You really are the salt of the earth! You may notice a few tweaks, like my little update banner, featuring the modified X-antibody version of my favourite digimon, Gatomon. You may also notice that I've actually went and done something useful and put up screenshots for the Tamers episode guide! I'm finally off for half-term on Thursday, so some solid new pages will be up by the end of the week. I guarantee it. When I say guarantee, I mean they'll probably be up, of course. :)

I couldn't get near the TV again today, so Fox Kids schedules will be up tomorrow for the 16th to the 22nd February. That, I can guarantee. Remember, the guestbook's always there for signatures and please don't hesitate to send me a wee e-mail. That said, it's my time to go. See you next update. ;)

15 February 2004 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?