DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.
News Updates
» as promised...
...I've done something during my half-term break. And it's not the TV guide again. That's tomorrow. I've finally went and done what every other digimon fansite does first. The digidestined. They're on a page over on the left-bar. You'll notice it also has the coveted *NEW* badge for a new page. I'm right proud of myself, since I never done this much for my old site! Profiles will be up as soon as they're up.
And no, it's not just that! Oh no! I've put in the original FKAmerica air dates for season one of the episode information. Tomorrow (or later on today) I will put in original japanese titles in season one and all of the above for season two aswell! You really are lucky, you know that? :) :)