| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

ยป about those lack of updates

Hey everybody. I know I haven't been updating as much as I'd like. it's because schoolwork has been really demanding lately and I hardly have time to think anymore.

I had a digimon site before, and that one went downhill because of lack of updates. I know a lot of other digimon sites have closed due to lack of updates. I'm determined to keep this site open. I'm showing that by telling you that the TV schedule is up for this week! Go and check it out. There's no other digimon updates, except for the fact that I have my eye on some tokyopop stuff. :) I'll keep you posted.

26 January 2004 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?