| Welcome to Digientity

DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.

News Updates

ยป calm before the storm... I think

This is a small update before a big one tomorrow. If I get around to it. :) I'm really sorry for not telling you that Digimon: The Movie was on ITV in advance, because I didn't know myself until I went in to the living room to get the footy results on the text, and there: BAM! The movie was on halfway through Our War Game. My mistake.

I've put up a page full of the fiction stored on FFN that I think are the best ever! Go and read some because they're all good.

15 December 2003 by gerjomarty

   

Add a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?