DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.
News Updates
ยป sorry for not updating
Well, he have another new affiliate.
The Digimon Lab is now officially an affiliate! I have a GCSE Science Chemistry module tomorrow, so i haven't been able to update that much with the barrage of work that comes with it. I also haven't really been all that bothered to update my blog, mainly because I can't ever commit myself to a big project. I'm surprised this sites still going. On that note, I'll be truthful and tell you that I haven't actually started the 'General Information' section yet. But the one good thing is the fic! I have *some* of it done. And I hope to try and get it done soon.
Not that much has been happening with Digimon as of late, with Season 4 still miles off over here. I don't think I'll be seeing Frontier for a while yet. now might be a good time to send my yearly e-mail to Lynne-Mei Lee of FK to ask her whether the ting is coming at all. I'm sure I'll get the same response of: "We don't know, but watch out for other exciting Fox Kids shows! Such as Power Rangers!" Don't even get me started.
Rant over. I'll get to work as soon as I feel the need to. Don't hold your breath. ;)