DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.
News Updates
ยป coming in thick and fast...
We have yet more updates! I know, I can't believe it either! I have completely revamped the digivolution lines. They now look more like lines. I've also added Armadillomon to that ever-growing list. My internet is completely hammered, so I'm only getting to tell you about the new levels guide. i've taken a stab at trying to explain the properties of digimon. So only go in there if you don't have a sore head and want one. I think a background is overdue, so I'll be working on that in the next week. Until then, enjoy yourselves.
"You're a regular fountain of information, aren't you?" --Tai, 'Departure For A New Continent'