DIGIMON SAVERS LATEST:
- The leader of the new group is called Masaru. Click here for details.
- The new digivice is called the Digivice iC. Click here for pics.
- Digimon names and images have landed! Click here for the news.
- All we know on the new series is in our new Digimon Savers section in the bottom-right.
News Updates
ยป new section & new affiliate
It's new everything these days isn't it?One off my favourite digimon sites, The Digi World, has actually let me grace it's pages and become it's affiliate. Click
here for Atryeu's great website.
There's also a new section on the sidebar, called General Information. I'm going to put up some info about digimon. When I get the chance, that is.
Don't forget, Digimon marathon on Fox Kids tomorrow morning at 9:30am! Seven back to back episodes!! And for lazy people, it's all repeated one hour later at 10:30am on ox Kids +1! (Sky channels 609 & 610 respectively). I have to get back to you about what episodes they are.